There's so much more to your Elfie this Christmas
Thursday November 17, 2016 by QV Skincare UK
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
We’ve just launched our new #ElfProfessionals campaign to help raise awareness of the 320,000 healthcare professionals who will be working on Christmas Day this year.
Whilst the rest of us are unwrapping gifts and enjoying a festive feast we want to give something back to the thousands of nurses, doctors and other health professionals who put their uniform on and leave the warmth of their home and their families to care for those in need.
We are giving one lucky healthcare worker the chance to win a luxurious Christmas Hamper from Marks and Spencer’s*, as well as a hamper full of QV Skincare products, to share with their team this Christmas.
To get involved you can share an Elfie on our competition page: http://woobox.com/54tjpc or join us on social media using #ElfProfessionals. You can enter yourself if you’re a health professional, or entries can be made on behalf of a health professional by friends, family and patients.
The competition opens for entries on the 18th November 2016 and the winner will be announced on the 18th December 2016, just in time for Santa to deliver the Christmas goodies to the winning health department.*
We can’t wait to see your Elfies, so get posting and don’t forget to spare a thought for those who not only care for us all year round but at this special time of year.
*Terms and conditions apply
QV Skincare: #ElfProfessionals Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is QV Skincare, Crawford Healthcare Ltd, King Edward Court, King Edward Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 OBE, United Kingdom.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of QV Skincare, or anyone connected to the competition in any way, will not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition is open to persons currently involved in a clinical role actively caring for patients and the prize is to be awarded to the entrant’s team. Entries made on behalf of a healthcare professional / team, by friends, family or patients, will also be accepted.
4. QV Skincare reserves the right to notify the winner’s employer and delivery of the prize will be delivered to the department lead. A home delivery address will be deemed invalid.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must upload a Christmas themed photograph of themselves, or their team.
- Entries can be made via the main submission form http://woobox.com/54tjpc
- Entries made via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, that are hashtagged #ElfProfessionals, will also be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 18/12/2016 at 11.59PM. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
9. Winners will be contacted within 7 days of the competition closing.
10. QV Skincare reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event that is outside of the company’s control. Notice of any changes will be given to entrants as soon as possible.
11. QV Skincare reserves the right to monitor the competition entries, and remove anything deemed inappropriate or offensive.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes can be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winning entry will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by QV Skincare.
14. If the winner is unable to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner, and pick a replacement winner from the remaining entrants.
15. The winner must be able to provide a UK professional address (hospital/unit/surgery) for the prize to be delivered to.
16. Only one entry per person. No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. If it becomes apparent that individuals are attempting to make multiple entries, these entrants will be disqualified. No prizes will be awarded to these entrants.
17. Decisions in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winner may be called upon to use his/her name and/or image in any publicity material related to this competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.