QV Bath Oil
QV Bath Oil helps to manage dry skin conditions, and can be used as frequently as required in the bath or shower. Also suitable for patients in bed. The clear, non-greasy formula is designed for cleansing large areas of dry or sensitive skin.
- Helps treat and relieve symptoms of dry, scaly skin, rashes, ichthyosis, xerosis, sun damaged skin, dermatitis and atopic eczema
- PH balanced, low-irritant formulation, free from fragrance, colour, lanolin and propylene glycol
- Non-slip formula which disperses easily in water without leaving residue
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Suitable for infants and the elderly
- Simply add to the bath as per directions
- Available in 250ml and 500ml bottles
See full list of ingredients
- 250ml (PIP Code 367-1849)
- 500ml (PIP Code 327-3307)
Consumers using large quantities of any paraffin based product, such as QV Bath Oil, should regularly change clothing or bedding impregnated with the product and keep away from naked flames as there is a fire risk. Store below 300C.
Contains: Paraffinum Liquidum, Laureth-3, Isopropyl Myristate.